The evolving COVID-19 health crisis continues to be a challenge to everyone. Our clients should know that the legal matters we are assisting with continue to be very important to us. We remain committed to providing the same compassionate and effective counsel we are known for. Information regarding our firm, and the courts, is provided below to keep everyone in our circle up to date.
Antonelli & Antonelli is Operating at Full Capacity
On March 23, 2020, our offices transitioned to remote work in order to simultaneously protect the health of our staff and operate as closely to normal as possible. Our staff is currently partially remote and partially in-office.
Tips on Communicating with Us
- While in-person appointments are limited, we remain committed to prompt communication through a variety of media.
- Traditional communication
- We remain available by phone, email, fax, and mail.
- Video conference
- Video conferencing is readily available over a variety of platforms including Zoom and Microsoft Teams. We find communication to be most effective when face-to-face, and we encourage our clients to communicate with us by video conference when appropriate.
- While electronic signatures are often acceptable, original documents are sometimes required.
- FedEx or UPS is preferred.
- To schedule a meeting:
- Existing clients should contact the attorney working with them via email or by calling our main number at 212-227-2424.
- New clients should call our main number at 212-227-2424 or email me directly at [email protected].
- Follow us on on Facebook and on LinkedIn.
Continual Updates on Surrogate’s Court Operations as They Evolve
We keep our clients updated in real-time via direct contact, and anyone can stay updated by vistiting our Courts Page or by following us on Facebook or LinkedIn.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Estate Issue
If you would like to discuss how your estate issue may be affected by the evolving protocols, please contact us for a free consultation. And as always, reach out to us with any concerns you may have.
Very truly yours,
Daniel R. Antonelli